We make every effort to ensure all our products are top quality and exactly what you expect and we know how annoying it is when you receive something that ends up being defective. Don't worry we've got you.
We offer a 30 day limited* warranty in‐store for all new and used products.
Our Return Policy explains all the details.
We know you will understand that physical damage is not covered under warranties.
If you are passed the 30 days, please review the documentation provided by the vendor regarding the manufacturer's warranty which is included with all new merchandise. A receipt is required as proof of purchase for any exchange.
In most cases, the following warranty time frames apply:
- Games - 90 day limited* warranty
- Accessories - 90 day to 5 year limited* warranty
- Hardware - 1 to 3 year limited* warranty
- Used & Refurbished games, accessories & hardware - 30 day limited* warranty
Please visit our website at www.gamestop.ca or ask an associate in-store for more information.
*Limited Warranty - For specific information regarding limited warranty details please refer to the manufacturer's documentations, our store Return Policy and/or the gamestop.ca website.
NOTICE CONCERNING THE QUEBEC LEGAL WARRANTY
The law provides a warranty on the goods you purchase or lease: they must be usable for normal use for a reasonable length of time.
(The merchant is required to read you the above text)
The Consumer Protection Act gives a warranty on all goods you purchase or lease from a merchant.
The goods must be usable:
- For the purposes for which they are ordinarily used (Section 37 of the Act); and
- In normal use for a reasonable length of time, which may vary according to the price paid, the terms of the contract and the conditions of use (Section 38 of the Act).
For more information on this legal warranty, go to the website of the Office de la protection du consommateur at www.opc.gouv.qc.ca.