So you missed the pre-order window, or you just discovered a classic title and the item you really want to get your hands on is no longer available at your local store or online! Don't worry we got you covered.
We get it, these things happen and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to request an item that is only available at a different store location.
To place your request visit your local GameStop and ask them if they can request a transfer for you.
- Our awesome store team will reach out to locations that have the item in stock to make sure its in great condition and request your transfer
- Store to store transfers are free if your total is 75$ or more
- If the item is below 74.99$ there will be a transfer fee of 9.99$
- The transfer fee is charged in store, once the transfer is confirmed
- We're sure you understand, the transfer fee is non refundable once the transfer is completed.
- Once your item is received your local store will give you a call to let you know
- The store hold your item for you based on our EDGE hold guidelines